I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely daniellekaybeautyreview! She writes a neat blog with hauls, reviews, tips on all things beauty/makeup related- great quality there plus I learned of a couple new products I hadn’t heard of before. This is pretty cool because I am fairly new to the blog scene. Thanks for the nomination girl!
So, here’s what you do if you’ve been nominated:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
So let’s get right into this… 7 facts starting… NOW:
1) The next biggest passion in my life besides makeup is sports. All sports- all levels. I am die hard! Although my favorites sports team is my beloved Spartans- GO GREEN!
2) My aspiration is to one day open my own business. I’d like to create a line of lipstick/color makeup and reach the people of the world.
3) My grandfather is one of my biggest supporters of my blog. It inspires me to be creative and follow my passion of makeup.
4) I have been into makeup since I was probably in middle school but I just created a blog and instagram for only makeup last year because I was scared. Isn’t that silly?! I was scared that no one would like what I had to say and that I wasn’t good enough. It’s still a little scary because you’re putting yourself out there on social media but I am who I am! IG: hopefulmakeup
5) I love cats and don’t understand the negative stigmas associated with them! When I move in September, I am getting a Siamese.
6) I have lived in Michigan, California, Georgia and currently live in Illinois (Chicago). Not sure where to next… maybe I’ll stay here for awhile 😉
7) I work at a transportation company as my full time job and blog, freelance, play with all my makeup on the side 🙂 My dream is to change that at some point in my life and work soley in the makeup/beauty industry (see fact #2).
This was a spontaneous post- hi everyone! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned this week I’m going to review my WAYNE GOSS BRUSHES I got for Christmas (I know, I am still in disbelief).
xoxo, Lesley Hope
OH PS… my nominations below:
10. Reify Love
11. Dinner Chez Nous
12. Plus+ Beauty
14. Chanelle Hayley
15. Stephie Estie
Awesome blogs above! You all inspire me and make me happy!